Sunday, July 31, 2011

God is Love. Grateful

A challenge from my Sunday School teacher, we are to write about something to show our gratitude towards our beloved God. Nice timing though, my blog is moss-ing, time to do some clean up!

It's been sometime I have been serving Him, and throughout, the fruit is sweet, and it always will. He granted me with over flowing grace, that He has promised His followers. Every moment, up and down, well, I may not notice, He is always there, guiding me throughout.

When the world stop to believe miracles, God is always signaling and showing miracles, whenever we need them. Yet, He knows when is the right time for miracles to happen. Do not feel down when your prayers are not replied, it's just not the time yet. He is preparing something better for you! When you asked me if I experienced one before, I would definitely reply with a yes, or yes-es! Just minor ones, but, when I realized them, the feeling of secure and contentment overcome myself!

So, when you look around the world you live in, the things you possessed, the way you live, please remember, all of these aren't taken for granted. Be grateful, for He is the way and the truth, ans His love for all of us.

No comments: