Monday, February 4, 2013

2012 Towards The End......2013, It's A Whole New Chapter!

Monday the thirty first, I see you! And this mark an end towards the year of 2012. Regret? No. It's been an eventful one!

God has planned a lot of things for me in this special year. Officially, I'm an adult this year, 21st birthday, duh. How do I long to be a teenager, full with energy, and all the time and friends to be with. But God knows my heart. I can't, well it's impossible anyway to go back in time, He placed me among these teenagers or youths. There, I rejoice, and I see the young me in them. I know the direction I am going to head to.

Studies, it should have been my priority, but instead, I choose to live. Well my results? Okay lar. Not so bad, with a supplementary to sit during Chinese New Year! It seems that I might have messed up, but no, it's life that I gained, and God has led me all the way until here, surely He has His own perfect plans for me. Everything will be fine, although sometimes I will think how can I overcome, but no, leave everything to Him, He brought you in, He will bring you through. No worries, walk with faith!

It's this year I came to this reality. Not cruel, not sad, nor happy, but relief. It's this moment I put down everything and start a whole new view. Thanks to this special friend of mine!

Well I realized that I have not finish this post and it was save as a draft, so I will continue with 2013! Right now, it's February the fourth, and we are looking at Chinese New Year again! January 2013 had been a very contented month for me, for I've embarked on my first bagpacking trip, well sort of, at least with a bagpack when I went around? Taiwan has always been in my list of place to travel, and that's my first step towards traveling around the world! I'm in love with the culture, and the lifestyle, and the most important, their enthusiasm. No much words for it, in the next post perhaps!

No comments: