Tuesday, February 9, 2016

R E S 2 O 1 5 L U T I O N

It was all over in a blink of an eye. 2015, definitely a terrific year for me. Been up, been down, and moving on to another phase of life, it all happened within the year of twenty fifteen. Okay let's start from my graduation. Finally after "tormented" for 5.5 years, nah not that torturing though, it's just uni life! I-AM-GRADUATED! Well yeah and I moved on, now I'm a working adult for 3 months, just passed my probation period. Settling down in Johor for the second phase of my life, it's not as tough as it seemed. But still, leaving and traveling far away from home wasn't comfortable though, now everything is up for you to decide. From meals to destinations, what to buy to where to go, you are on your own now. You are free, but you aren't at the same time.

The weather in Johor is terrific! Not as in awesome, but everchanging! Now I'm sweating droplets, and suddenly all the black clouds come surround the sky and rainfall the next moment. How not to sick huh like that??? I don't have an aircond in my room, dang! What to do, poor guy mar 😂! But God's grace is always overflowing, everything I'm having now is all the grace and arrangement from Him. Never a moment I'm short of anything, even when I did, He miraculously prepared angels to help me!

And oh, of course not to forget my passion in running! 2015 is the year where my passion grows and blossoms. My first HM was Sundown Johor 2015, and that's when I interviewed for my current job. See? That's how God arranges thing! And when I'm here in Johor, I've completed two full marathons, first one being Penang Bridge International Marathon in November and second one was Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore! SCMS costed me a bomb, but nevertheless it's a memorable one! Let's see what's waiting to be unfold for the year 2016. Currently registered for Nike We Run KL HM, which has been one of the events that I'm looking so much forward to!

Currently I'm sitting comfy in my room, yeah it's Chinese New Year! Finally I got to take a break from all my tasks and jobs, and thinking what to update for my blog! As we grow older, the mood for Chinese New Year seems to fade, and it isn't as strong as what we felt when we were younger then. I was working my ass off and all in a sudden, it was time to go home. I was quite reluctant to wake up this morning though, wanted continue to sleep!

Well that's all until now, as usual, pictures are the best to tell the story better!


Team blue during airport run to farewell Chean!
20150711_073020

Ah!!! My thesis!
20150710_125956

A trip to Poring Hot Spring when traveled to KK!
20150703_120106

Final presentation for Final Year Project!
20150629_120552

Philip was back from US!
20150624_214719

Swimming Championship by Curtin Swimming Club!
20150530_123537

Hitz Cruiser in Curtin!
20150513_133841

Scorefit Party, it's a fun Body Combat event!
IMG_20151010_185604

Neon run, got into Top 50 placing!
20150606_185651



3
Penang Bridge International Marathon 2016, My first FM!
2
1

Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore 2016, my second FM!
20151206_132257

A nice view of a site where I'm working on!
20160129_161505

3 comments:

RAY said...

Glad to see that I am in part of your 2015. Never stop running. Keep moving while we still can. Gogogo

RAY said...

Glad to see that I am in part of your 2015. Never stop running. Keep moving while we still can. Gogogo

Unknown said...

Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)