Saturday, April 25, 2015

First 10km Marathon, More to Go, Further to Go!

Today marked a historical and a boost for me to run further and faster! I had managed to complete 10km marathon with a time of 1 hour and 3 minutes, and it's within top 30! Of course, that's not the fastest time, but I'm gonna train hard to run faster and further! Penang Half Marathon in the November, and still in dilemma of Sundown SG in July and Kuching Marathon in August! I guess I'm addicted in running, but always better than addicted in bad activities aye? God grants me more strength to run for Your glory!

Hero? But sure am not a zero!


With Bryan the 3rd placing for men's category with a time of 57 minutes! Well done!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)